WizBang Onetap is hospitality point of sale, stock control, customer loyalty, reporting & integrated software using smart technology for restaurants, cafes & bars.
Mobi2Go integrates directly to your WizBang Onetap POS system. That means, orders will be automatically sent to your POS, registered for reporting purposes & automatically print using your existing in-store POS printer.
POS dispatchers like WizBang Onetap are setup at a Store level, not via a Head Office level. If you are at a Head Office level, please contact the Store location or feel free to contact our Support team for more information.
To ensure you have completed your WizBang Onetap integration into Mobi2Go, check out these resources:
- Set up Wizbang in Mobi2Go - get started with setting up your Wizbang integration with Mobi2Go
- Import your Menu from Wizbang - once you have setup WizBang in Mobi2Go you can bring your menu across
- WizBang connection details - refer to the article below to find out what the required WizBang connection details are
Required connection details
- Log into your Mobi2Go store account
- From the Store Dashboard click SETTINGS from the grey navigational pane
- On the Settings page scroll down & locate Receiving orders
- Next to Receiving orders, click EDIT
- In Receiving Orders, under How do you want to receive orders? click on the drop-down menu & select WizBang Onetap
- Under Connection Details a list of settings will appear that will need to be filled out.
These are the details of what you will need to establish a connection to your WizBang POS system.
- IP/DNS address (static)
- Port (must be open)
- Delivery PLU (if you have a Delivery enabled)
- Discount PLU and/or Discount (Modifier) PLU
- Surcharge PLU (only if a Surcharge is enabled)
- Tip PLU (only if Tips are enabled)
- Online Tender ID (the ID of your POS terminal; e.g. 2)
Before a connection will work to your POS, you need to ensure the following items are actioned.
- WiKOS software must be installed on the POS for online ordering
- Eat-In, Pick-Up & Delivery must be configured on the POS for the respective order types to go through in Mobi2Go
- Port must be opened
Contact your IT/WizBang representative
To obtain any of the above information or to ensure the pre-requisite items are actioned, please email/contact your IT/WizBang representative using the following template as a guide:
Could you please send the following WizBang connection details for <your store> so that we can establish a connection with the POS for our online integration with Mobi2Go.
- Static IP/DNS Address
- Delivery PLU (if applicable)
Can you also ensure port forwarding has been setup on the router?
Lastly, can you please ensure the POS has been configured for online ordering & all order types (e.g. eat-in, pick-up & delivery) have been configured on the POS?
Thanks in advance and please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments.
If you need assistance with your IT/WizBang contact, feel free to contact our Support team & we can work with them to get you up & running!
Add in your Connection details
Once you have received all of the required information from your IT/WizBang contact & have confirmed the pre-requisites are good to go, you will need to add them to your Receiving orders page in Mobi2Go, to finalise the integration with WizBang.
Please refer to this article on how to add in your Connection details.
Test your Connection
For any POS integration within Mobi2Go (including WizBang) you have the ability to test the connection between POS & Mobi2Go. If you have received a store offline notification, this is a great place to start.
- To test the connection between Mobi2Go & WizBang, go to Settings from the grey navigational pane
- In Settings, locate Receiving Orders
- Next to the Receiving Orders heading, click EDIT
- In Receiving Orders, scroll to the bottom of the page & click the CHECK CONNECTION button
- A result will be returned almost immediately if there's successful connection between the 2 systems. If the test is taking a long time, chances are it's trying to find a response on the other end but is not having any luck (and will eventually time out)
- Alternatively, you can send a test order through your online store & confirm if there are any issues.