You don't need to rely on aggregators for digital ordering, so why should you for food delivery?
There are some great dedicated food delivery companies out there & one of those fantastic delivery services to solve your delivery dilemma is GetSwift.
GetSwift helps restaurants, cafes & other businesses by providing delivery management software for real-time delivery dispatching, managing & tracking.
In order to setup your store with the GetSwift delivery add-on with Mobi2Go, you need to ensure you have an active GetSwift account.
Setup Get Swift in Mobi2Go
- Go to the GetSwift website & sign up
- In GetSwift go to Navigate to the Integration page
- Generate an API Key (if one does not already exist)
- Copy the API Key & paste it somewhere safe for the moment (e.g. Notepad, Word doc etc.)
- Select the API Key Active checkbox
- Press Update and the bottom of the page to save the changes
- Send a ticket through to our Support team to request that the integration be setup & include the following:
- Business Name & Location
- Contact name and number
- GetSwift API Key
You will receive confirmation once the integration is complete.
- Account issues: Please ensure your GetSwift Account has credit to utilise the integration. Alternatively, check that your trial period has not expired if you are using a trial account.
- Address validation: Ensure you are using the delivery mapping system so all customer addresses are validated.