Vantiv is a US-based credit card processor for businesses of all sizes, and can be easily integrated with Mobi2Go.
Once you have completed the account setup process with a Vantiv representative you will be supplied with your Merchant ID and Password. With this information we need to create a HostedCheckout Password. Follow the below instructions to create this password
- Log into your Vantiv admin portal here https://portal.mercurypay.com/
- Select Account Settings
- Under HostedCheckout Password Management, select the terminal for which you want to obtain a password and click Continue
- Select Generate Password, note down your password, and finally click Save
Next you will add this information to your Mobi2Go account
- Log into your Mobi2Go admin console by following this link https://www.mobi2go.com/admin/login
- Navigate to your Settings page and then select to edit Payment Settings. You should be presented with the below page:
- Select Vantiv (was mercury) from the Payment Gateway dropdown box
- Enter your Merchant Number as the Merchant ID, and insert your HostedCheckout Password in the password field
- (Optional) Select to allow customers to save their credit card details if you require that functionality (this is disabled by default)
- Click Save to confirm the payment settings.
And you're done! Your Mobi2Go store is now ready to process credit card orders with Vantiv.