If you're looking for a dynamic payment solution for your business, why not consider our own Mobi2Go Payments.
Mobi2Go now offers a competitive payment gateway for your business. Enjoy seamless, quick, and painless payment integration through our very own gateway. Set up only takes a few minutes, then you can process online payments immediately!
We also offer some of the most competitive rates available and all with no additional setups fees or extra monthly charges.
- Setup in minutes - with only a few details you can start taking payments from your customers
- Improve your cashflow - Disbursements run every business day
- Accept the world’s most popular cards - Amex, Visa and MasterCard etc. Refer to rates here
- Block potential fraud - our platform blocks cards with a history of fraud, and there’s an 80% chance we’ve seen your new customer’s card already
- Customers can save their credit card details - this makes repeat purchases easier & provides a seamless customer experience on your storefront
- Enhanced development of features & support - including refunds for your customers, supported by our Support team
Set up Mobi2Go Payments
Let's get you up and running! To sign-up to Mobi2Go Payments:
- Log in to your Mobi2Go console
- From your Store Dashboard, click SETTINGS in the grey navigational pane
- On the Settings page, locate Payment Settings
- Next to Payment Settings, click EDIT
- Under Online Payments, from the drop-down select Mobi2Go Payments
- Once selected, click Create New Payment Account on the right-hand side
- Fill in all required fields on the form, attach a photo of your Passport or Drivers Licence (Image files ONLY - e.g. .PNG, .JPG etc. - .PDFs won't work!)
Note: All details should match the details of your Business, not your restaurant!
This includes the Legal Business name, and the Registered Business Address.
- Once you have filled in your details, click SAVE to submit your changes or CANCEL to disregard any changes
- You will then be redirected back to the previous page. From the drop down under Payment account, select the account you have just created
- Once selected, click SAVE down the bottom.
- Congratulations, you're all ready to go!
Note: If the details you enter do not match the details of the business number you enter, you may be required to upload a Business Registration document so that Stripe can verify your details.
If this is required, your Legal Business Name, your Business Number, and your Registered Business Address should match the details on the uploaded document.
More information about Verification Documents can be found here.
Before you take online payments, ensure that you understand the Risks.
Supported bank account types
A standard bank account with a financial institution must be provided (e.g. checking.) Other types of bank accounts (e.g. savings) or those with a virtual bank account provider (e.g. e-wallet or cross-border services) are not supported.
Testing your payments
If you wish to test payments beforehand, please use None/Sandbox as your Payment Account.
For testing, you can use the universal testing card number 4242 4242 4242 4242, with any CVC, and any Expiry date.
Once you're ready to take real payments, switch your Payment Account over to your real bank account. Ensure you place a real payment and once successful, you can let your customers use it.