Setting up Mobi2Go Payments
Mobi2Go now offers a competitive payment gateway for your business. Enjoy seamless, quick, and painless payment integration through our very own gateway. Set up only takes a few minutes, then you can process online payments immediately!
We also offer some of the most competitive rates available and all with no additional setups fees or extra monthly charges.
Let's get you up and running!
To Sign-up to Mobi2Go Payments:
1) Login to your Mobi2Go console.
2) Select your store from the Overview page, Settings in the top right, then Edit next to Payment Settings.
3) From the drop down under Online Payments, select Mobi2Go Payments.
4) Once selected, click Create New Payment Account on the right.
5) Fill in all required fields on the form, attach a photo of your Passport or Drivers Licence (Image files ONLY - e.g. .PNG, .JPG etc. - .PDFs won't work!) and then click save.
6) You will then be redirected back to the previous page. From the drop down under Payment account, select the account you have just created.
7) Once selected, click save down the bottom. You're then all ready to go!
Supported bank account types
A standard bank account with a financial institution must be provided (e.g., checking). Other types of bank accounts (e.g., savings) or those with a virtual bank account provider (e.g., e-wallet or cross-border services) are not supported.
Testing your payments
If you wish to test payments beforehand, please use None/Sandbox as your Payment Account. For testing use the card number 4242 4242 4242 4242, with any CVC, and an expiry date in the future:
Once you're ready to take real payments, switch your Payment Account over to your real bank account. Ensure you place a real payment and once successful, you can let your customers use it.