As a brand that is trying to make it's mark in the online world, ensuring your current & future customers can easily find you online is important. This can be achieved by using a Custom Domain that is owned by your company.
This way, when customers are looking for your storefront to order online, they can simply type in yourdomain.com instead of having to type in yourstore.mobi2go.com.
It is recommended you only proceed with this if you are comfortable updating your domain records. Otherwise please contact your IT or Website provider for assistance in completing this.
Add a CNAME Record
The process to update your CNAME record may vary from provider to provider.
In your CNAME configuration:
- Set your Domain Aliases to yourdomain.com.
- Set the Domain Name that this resolves to, to onepager.mobi2go.com.
For more information on what CNAME is, please refer to this article.
Add your Domain to Mobi2Go
- Once you have setup your CNAME record you need to add your domain details into Mobi2Go.
- In Mobi2Go click on WEBSITE from the grey navigational pane
- In Website locate Domain settings
- Next to Domain settings click EDIT
- In Website Settings add yourdomain.com to the One pager domain (External Domain) field
- Click SAVE to submit your changes or, CANCEL to disregard any changes made
- Your custom domain should now re-direct to your Mobi2Go Storefront.