Setting up your Kounta connection in Mobi2Go
Step One - Connecting your Kounta account
Go to your Store Settings Page. Click the Edit button next to the Incoming Orders header.
Now select Kounta from the drop down.
Step Two - Authorizing Kounta with Mobi2Go
Click the Authorize Mobi2Go with Kounta button.
Now you will be redirect to Kounta and asked to log in (if you are not logged into Kounta already).
Once you're logged in, you will be asked to grant access to Mobi2Go. Click the Grant Access button.
You will now be redirected back to Mobi2Go.
Step Three - Check the Settings
Now that Kounta is authorized with Mobi2Go you will need to check the settings.
- Company: This is your company in Kounta
- Site: The site that your store is in
- Register: The register to send orders to
- Send orders to all registers, or single register only: This gives you the ability to send orders to all the registers at a site or just to the one selected in the Register setting.
- All Registers: sends orders to the registers at the selected site.
- Single Register: sends order only to the selected register.
- Offline & Online Payment: It is recommended that you select Mobi 2 Go from the drop down.
- Delivery, Discount, Surcharge & Tip PLU: These should already be pre-filled.
Click the save button.
Step Four - Check the Connection
Now that all the settings are correct you can check the connection with Kounta by clicking the Check Connection button.
Step Five - Add the Mobi2Go Addon to Kounta
Ordering will work without this step, but orders placed through Mobi2Go will not show up in Kounta's reconciliation reports.
First, log in to Kounta, then go to the Add Ons section:
Now select your site:
And select Online Ordering from the dropdown in the top right of the main section of the page:
Now click the Mobi2Go addon:
And click install:
And then add:
And you're done!
Importing your Menu from Kounta
Importing your menu from Kounta is a simple process.
Step One - Go to the Menu Importer
Go to the Menu Page and click the Go to Menu Importer link at the top.
Now select POS System from the drop down.
Step Two - Import the Menu
Select your store from the Select Location drop down and click the Import from POS button (This might take a little while).
Once the menu is imported you will be redirected to the Menu Management page.
Note: If you are having trouble loading your menu you can contact email@example.com at anytime for guidance.
Setting the Menu for your Store
Go to your store settings page. Click the Edit button next to the General Settings header.
Now select your menu from the Menu drop down.
Receiving Orders in Kounta
Once an order has been sent to Kounta the Orders tab will look like so.
Once you click on the Orders tab it will display a tile which has an orange border.
Click on the new order and click the Accept button.
Once the Accept button was been clicked and the order has not been paid you will see the following.
If the order was paid online you will see the following.
- All orders need to be manually accepted in Kounta before they will print.
Troubleshooting Failed Orders
- Check that the site in Kounta has all necessary products assigned to it.
- If you have removed any products from Kounta they will also need to be removed from the menu in Mobi2Go.
- Check that your settings are correct in Mobi2Go and if the orders are being sent to a single register, check that the correct register has been selected.