Managing your account in Mobi2Go is made to be easy, so it's one less thing to worry about while you're trying to run your business & do the other 50 million things.
Within your Account Settings, you have the ability to update your name, password, phone number and notification settings.
In order to access the Mobi2Go admin portal, you need to be invited/added as a user. For more information, please refer to the article Managing User Access.
- Your Account Details - See below
- Change Password - to find out more about changing your password, check out this article
- API Keys - Your personal API key, linked to your account that you can remove & re-generate. Not to be used for your company/store (this is done via the store's own unique API key.)
Update your Account Details
- In Mobi2Go, click on MY ACCOUNT from the green user panel (top-right corner)
- From My Account, next to Your Account Details, click EDIT
- This will take you to the EDIT ACCOUNT DETAILS page
- Edit your name, phone number or toggle whether you want to receive notifications or store reports
- Once your changes have been completed, click Save to submit your changes. Alternatively click Cancel to abort any changes & go back to the previous screen (Your Account Details)
- Receive Notifications - By default, all users will receive failed order notifications. Setting Receive Notifications to NO will ensure order failure messages are not received.
- Receive Email Reports - This setting will determine whether or not you receive weekly/monthly sales reports. By default this is turned off (NO).
If you're having problems with your account or require Support to reset a password, revoke access or anything else fun, you can contact our Support team for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.