Setting up your Ordermate connection in Mobi2Go
Step One - Connecting your Ordermate POS
Go to your Store Settings Page. Click the Edit button next to the Incoming Orders header.
Now select Ordermate from the drop down.
Now you will be presented with a list of settings to fill-out.
Add your External IP Address to the URL field and the Port that Ordermate is running on to the Port field.
Add the Username & Password to their related fields.
Importing your menu
Importing your menu from Ordermate is a simple process.
1) Go to the Menu page in the Mobi2Go console.
2) Click on the Go to Menu Importer link.
3) Select POS System from the drop down.
4) Now select your store from the Select Location drop down.
5) Click the Import from POS button (This might take a little while).
6) Once the menu has been imported you will be redirected to the Menu Management page.
7) There will now be a menu named after the Price Level Name.
Setting the Menu for your Store
Go to your store settings page. Click the Edit button next to the General Settings header.
Now select your menu from the Menu drop down.