If your store is operating over the holiday period, it is likely you will need to set up store closures or surcharges to cover extra costs.
To configure holiday settings for your store, follow these steps:
1. Go to the settings page for your store
2. Click 'Edit' on 'Holidays'
3. Add surcharges.
A surcharges can be set for a date and can be either:
- apercentage e.g. 5% of the order total
- a fixed amount e.g. $2.50
4. OR set the store to be CLOSED on a specific date.
5. Click 'Save' when done.
The updates will now be in effect on the specified dates.
If you need to update hours over the holiday period, this will need to be done the week prior. Our trading hours support article has more info.