Whether you have forgotten your password (again!) and can't login or whether you're a security-conscious type & like to reset your password every 30 days.
No matter what the reason, if you need to change the password you use to sign-in to your Mobi2Go account, you can reset it easily at any time.
We recommend the password you choose must be:
- At least 8 characters long
- Contain 1 or more UPPERCASE letter(s)
- Contain 1 or more lowercase letter(s)
- Contain 1 or more alphanumer1c characters
- And can't be things like password, 12345678, or abcdefgh.
Reset your password
Signed out of Mobi2Go
- Navigate to the Mobi2Go login page
- Click the Forgot Password? link
- Enter your email address and click Reset Password
- An email (titled Password Reset Request) containing instructions on how to reset your password will be sent to the email address linked to your Mobi2Go account
Change your password
Signed into Mobi2Go
If you know your password, but want to change it to something else, this can be done inside the Mobi2Go platform at any time.
- To change your password, click on My Account at the top right of the Dashboard page
- To the right-hand side of Your Account Details, click Change Password
- You will be presented with a Change password screen
- Complete the fields provided including your current password, then set your new password - making sure to comply with the password requirements
- Click Change Password
You will receive a confirmation email of your password change. Please follow any required instructions, otherwise test the new password by signing out and signing back into Mobi2Go.
If you are still having trouble resetting your password, you can contact our Support team and we can assist you.
Article is closed for comments.