Setting Up IdealPOS with Mobi2Go
1) In the Mobi2Go Console go to Settings for your store.
2) Now edit your Incoming orders settings by clicking the edit button.
3) Now select IdealPOS from the drop down.
4) Click Save.
The idealPOS integration uses the Mobi2Go Web API to poll for new orders. Please ensure the WebIT App is installed on the POS. Your POS provider or reseller should be able to provide further assistance.
Importing your Menu
1) Go to the Menu page in the Mobi2Go console.
2) Click on the Go to Menu Importer link.
3) Select POS System from the drop down.
4) Upload Department & Stock .csv export files from the POS.
5) Click the Import From POS button (This may take awhile).
6) Once the Import is finished you will see a list of Menus, Categories, Modifier Groups, Products & Modifiers.
7) Click the Import button at the bottom of the page (This may take awhile).
8) Once the menu is imported you will get a message like the following.
This will create a menu called IdealPOS.
Setting the Menu for your Store
1) Go to your Store Settings page.
2) Edit the General Settings.
3) Select the correct menu from the Menu drop down.
4) Click save.