Setting up Delivery
Once you have logged into the Mobi2Go Console, please follow the steps below to enable the delivery option for your store.*
1) Set Delivery Hours - Navigate to the settings page and click on the edit opening hours button. Set your delivery hours and ensure the delivery checkbox has been ticked.
2) Add Delivery Suburbs - In the settings page, scroll down to delivery settings and click the edit button. Add the suburbs you offer delivery to and any default fees if applicable.
3) Add Delivery Minimum / Fees - Add the minimum amount required for delivery and and delivery fees associated. For example, if the order minimum for delivery is $75, the delivery fee is $15 and orders over $100 receive free delivery, the delivery minimum and feed should be set up as follows:
MIN 1 = $75, Fee 1 = $15
MIN 2 = $100, Fee 2 = $0
4) Update Delivery Wait Time - Navigate back to your store overview page and update the delivery wait time.
We're Here to Help!
Alternatively, please feel free to email email@example.com with the subject line “Delivery Areas” with the following information and we will set it up for you:
1) Delivery Hours e.g. Monday to Friday, 2pm to 10pm
2) Delivery Wait Time e.g. 45 minutes
3) Delivery Suburbs e.g. CBD, Ponsonby, Avondale, etc
4) Delivery Fees e.g. $10 for delivery
5) Delivery Minimum e.g. Minimum $20 order for delivery
*Please also note:
- Default fees can be added to each Suburb if necessary.
- Deliveries can also be set up to provide free delivery once a certain amount is reached.
- Some POS Systems may require delivery to be set up on the POS by your provider or reseller.
- Delivery is only available on the Large Plan. You may need to consult with your Account Executive to confirm if you are on the correct plan.