Once you have logged into Mobi2go you can navigate to the Website link on the main menu. Here you will see a preview of your website and some settings below. Click the edit button to proceed to the theme options.
Theme and Layout
Mobi2Go has predefined themes. These include the following:
- Dixon (light)
- Dixon (dark)
- Ghuznee (light)
- Ghuznee (dark)
b. Menu Layout
This allows you to set how you would like your menu to look. There are three layout options:
- Three columns with the menu on the left hand side
- The menu at the top of the product column
- No menu with all categories showing on the main product area
c. Product display layout
This option allows you to set how you would like the products displayed on your store. There are three options.
- Full column width
- Two column grid
- Four column grid
With this setting you can upload a logo for your website. You can also assign the width and height of your logo.
e. Background Image
This is the image that will show in the background of of your Mobi2Go website.
f. Product images
With this setting you can have a site wide option to enable if you would like your products to display images.
In this section you can edit the overall colour settings for your website.
- Background - This will set the overall background colour for your website. You can also set it to transparent by adjusting the slider bar to the left.
- Text - This is the colour of the text on your store
- Button - This will set the colour of the buttons on your store
- Button text - This will set the colour of the text on your store buttons