Mobi2Go makes it easy to set and change your Wait Time in real-time. As soon as you've changed it on your Store Dashboard, the next available time your customers see online is updated.
🕐 Prep time
The average time it takes for your kitchen to prepare an order
🕐 Drive time
The average time it takes to deliver the order from your store to a customer address
Once you've set these, Mobi2Go automatically calculates your Wait Times:
Your Pickup Wait Time is the same as your Prep Time.
Your Delivery Wait Time is the total of Prep Time + Drive Time
Pickup: If your Prep time is 15 minutes and the current time is 1:00pm, the earliest time customer will be able to collect their order is 1:15pm.
Delivery: If your Prep time is 15 minutes and your Drive time is 20 minutes, and the current time is 1:00pm, the earliest time customer will be able to expect their order is 1:35pm.
Update Store Wait times
- Login to Mobi2Go and access the Store Overview page
- Under Wait times, select the appropriate times from the drop-down boxes eg. 15 minutes
- The Drive Time is only visible if Delivery is enabled on the store.
- After selecting the time, this will automatically apply the time to the website (and app)
If your store regularly struggles with peak order times, use our Order Limits feature to limit the volume of orders that can be accepted in a single time slot.
If you need to set longer wait times when certain products take longer to prepare, or to deal with orders that are larger than usual (eg. catering orders.), use our Dynamic Menu tags.
Scenario: There's a 30+ minute difference between what the website says & what my Wait time is!
⚡ Answer: Good news. This can be related to your Timezone settings.
- To correct this, open the Store Overview page and click on Settings
- On the General Settings page, scroll down to Regional settings
- Check that the Timezone set is correct, if not - correct it.
- If this does not resolve your issue, please contact our Support team & we'll look into your issue further.