Please note: The reports in the "Sales" section of your MOBI account are generated based on expected date: the date/time the order was expected to be prepared. Reports and dashboards in the "Analytics" section of your MOBI account are generated based on order date: the date/time the order was places. This can sometimes cause minor differences in figures reported.
The Products report will give you some insights about the products (including modifiers) that have been sold from orders placed through your website via MOBI.
How to run the report
- Log in into your MOBI account
- From the Dashboard, click SALES in the grey navigational pane (next to STOCK & SETTINGS for franchisees, in-between VOUCHERS & STOCK for single-store businesses)
- On the Sales page there are a number of preset filters that you can click (THIS MONTH, THIS WEEK, YESTERDAY & TODAY)
- Select your date filter or click on the calendar (far right-hand side) to set a specific date range & narrow the results
- If known, enter the Customer's Name. (The name will auto-complete if they have placed an order)
- For advanced search options, click ➕MORE OPTIONS which will display an extended search with Order ID, Payment Method, Method (Pickup, Delivery) and Platform
- Once you have filled out all the order details, click Search
- Results will be displayed below the search criteria under the heading of Orders
- If the customer name or order does not display, refine your search criteria & try again
- Once you are happy with the list of results displayed, you will notice at the bottom of the results list, Export product sold to CSV button will be available
- Click Export product sold to CSV to generate the report into a CSV (Comma-separated value) format
- A prompt will appear that will notify you that an email has been sent to the email address you have logged into MOBI with, with a special link to download the report.
If the email has not appeared in your Inbox, please ensure you also check your Junk mail just in-case it slipped in there.
What does this report provide?
In the Products report, you'll find the following details about your products/modifiers:
- Type - whether the item is a product or a modifier
- Display name - the name displayed to customers on the website
- Internal name - the name displayed internally only
- PLU - the Product Look Up code that should match the POS PLU
- Unit price - the individual cost of the product
- Unit quantity - the number of units sold
- Total - the sum of Unit price + Unit quantity for total value
On the Sales - Search page if you hold down CMD + Shift + D (on your keyboard) for Windows users (or CMD + Shift + D for Mac users) this will pop open the ➕ More Options (Advanced Search) section where you can enter the Order ID number into the search to locate a specific order.