The Products report will give you some insights about the products (including modifiers) that have been sold from orders placed through your website via MOBI.
How to run the report
- Log in into your MOBI account
- From the Dashboard, click SALES in the grey navigational pane (next to STOCK & SETTINGS for franchisees, in-between VOUCHERS & STOCK for single-store businesses)
- On the Sales page there are a number of preset filters that you can click (THIS MONTH, THIS WEEK, YESTERDAY & TODAY)
- Select your date filter or click on the calendar (far right-hand side) to set a specific date range & narrow the results
- If known, enter the Customer's Name. (The name will auto-complete if they have placed an order)
- For advanced search options, click ➕MORE OPTIONS which will display an extended search with Order ID, Payment Method, Method (Pickup, Delivery) and Platform
- Once you have filled out all the order details, click Search
- Results will be displayed below the search criteria under the heading of Orders
- If the customer name or order does not display, refine your search criteria & try again
- Once you are happy with the list of results displayed, you will notice at the bottom of the results list, Export product sold to CSV button will be available
- Click Export product sold to CSV to generate the report into a CSV (Comma-separated value) format
- A prompt will appear that will notify you that an email has been sent to the email address you have logged into MOBI with, with a special link to download the report.
If the email has not appeared in your Inbox, please ensure you also check your Junk mail just in-case it slipped in there.
What does this report provide?
In the Products report, you'll find the following details about your products/modifiers:
- Type - whether the item is a product or a modifier
- Display name - the name displayed to customers on the website
- Internal name - the name displayed internally only
- PLU - the Product Look Up code that should match the POS PLU
- Unit price - the individual cost of the product
- Unit quantity - the number of units sold
- Total - the sum of Unit price + Unit quantity for total value
On the Sales - Search page if you hold down CMD + Shift + D (on your keyboard) for Windows users (or CMD + Shift + D for Mac users) this will pop open the ➕ More Options (Advanced Search) section where you can enter the Order ID number into the search to locate a specific order.