Please note: The reports in the "Sales" section of your MOBI account are generated based on expected date: the date/time the order was expected to be prepared. Reports and dashboards in the "Analytics" section of your MOBI account are generated based on order date: the date/time the order was places. This can sometimes cause minor differences in figures reported.
The Sales report gives you data about the type of orders that have been placed through your website, via MOBI.
If you need to obtain all data on a customer for GDPR (Right of access by the data subject); running this report is one of the ways you can provide the data to the customer.
How to run the report
- Log in into your MOBI account
- From the Dashboard, click SALES in the grey navigational pane (next to STOCK & SETTINGS for franchisees, in-between VOUCHERS & STOCK for single-store businesses)
- On the Sales page there are a number of preset filters that you can click (THIS MONTH, THIS WEEK, YESTERDAY & TODAY)
- Select your date filter or click on the calendar (far right-hand side) to set a specific date range & narrow the results
- If known, enter the Customer's Name. (The name will auto-complete if they have placed an order)
- For advanced search options, click ➕MORE OPTIONS which will display an extended search with Order ID, Payment Method, Method (Pickup, Delivery) and Platform
- Once you have filled out all the order details, click Search
- Results will be displayed below the search criteria under the heading of Orders
- If the customer name or order does not display, refine your search criteria & try again
- Once you are happy with the list of results displayed, you will notice at the bottom of the results list, Export orders to CSV button will be available
- Click Export orders to CSV to generate the report into a CSV (Comma-separated value) format
- A prompt will appear that will notify you that an email has been sent to the email address you have logged into MOBI with, with a special link to download the report.
If the email has not appeared in your Inbox, please ensure you also check your Junk mail just in-case it slipped in there.
What does this report provide?
In the Sales order report, you'll find the following details (around 26 columns) about orders placed through your online storefront:
- Order - the order ID, generally starts with a 3, is 8 digits long & is a unique, system-generated number to help identify the order in the system
- Customer name - the name the customer has listed against the email address
- Customer email - the email address the customer has used to place the order
- Customer post code - the customer's postcode, used for delivery (if applicable)
- Customer IP address - the customer's IP address that they have placed the order from
- Delivery address - the customer's delivery address that they have entered (if applicable)
- Location - the customer's location, where they have placed the order from
- Method - the order type; pickup, delivery or eatin (if enabled)
- Payment method - how the customer chose to pay for the order; Credit Card, Payment on Pick-up or Payment on Delivery
- Payment processor - if applicable, will define the payment processor used e.g. Mobi2Go Payments, Apple Pay etc.
- Platform - the platform/device used to place the order; web, mobile, iOS or Android
- Voucher code - if used at the checkout, the voucher code the customer entered
- Confirmed at - the date & time the order was confirmed or completed at e.g. 26/07/2019 12:15:00 PM
- Expected at - the date & time the customer requested the order be ready by e.g. 26/07/2019 12:45:00 PM
- Mobi2Go Payments fees - if paid via Mobi2Go Payments, the total amount of fees applied to the order
- Mobi2Go Payments net - if paid via Mobi2Go Payments, the net total of the order that was paid via the Mobi2Go Payments gateway
- Discount total - the total value of discount applied to the order (e.g. via voucher code)
- Delivery fee - the total delivery fee added to the order (if delivery is applicable)
- Tips - the amount of tips the customer has added to the order
- Customer Credit - the total value of credit that has been used on the order
- Tax amount - depending on your store's location & Tax settings, this will determine what percentage of the order is displayed in this column
- Discount amount - the amount of discount applied to the order (e.g. via voucher code)
- Rewards earned - the total value of rewards that have been earned from the order
- Rewards redeemed - the total value of rewards the customer has used on the order
- Stamps earned - the total value of stamps that have been earned from the order
- Total - the total amount of the order after discounts, fees etc. that the customer paid
- GST - depending on your store's location & Tax settings, this will determine what percentage of the order is displayed in this column
If you use Mobi2Go Payments as your payment gateway, the fee & net value for the order also will also be displayed in the report.
On the Sales - Search page if you hold down CMD + Shift + D (on your keyboard) for Windows users (or CMD + Shift + D for Mac users) this will pop open the ➕ More Options (Advanced Search) section where you can enter the Order ID number into the search to locate a specific order.
Article is closed for comments.