Orders for Windows requires at least .NET 4.0 for setup.
If you are using Orders for Windows to receive orders (as a stand-alone solution or alongside PixelPoint), you will need to ensure Orders for Windows is setup correctly. The following article explains how to do so:
Mobi2Go Orders for Windows (Stand-alone)
- Confirm what version your PC is running on 62 or 32 bit?
Start → This PC → right click Properties
- Go to https://mobi2go.com/orders-for-windows and download the latest version for your OS version.
- Once downloaded, click ‘Run’ and follow the installer prompts.
- Ensure Mobi2Go Orders for Windows has been added to the ‘run on startup’ folder (the installer should take care of this).
- Open Mobi2Go Orders for Windows. It’s best to log in using the store’s API key rather than username/password. You can find your API key on your store’s settings page.
- Once you’ve signed-in, Orders for Windows will detect your location.
- Configure and save Printing and Alert settings.
Choose the printer output type in Advanced settings
- Click Save
- Once the above steps have been followed, a few test orders should be sent to the store to confirm the application has been configured correctly.