This article will guide you through the necessary information and links to create an Apple and Google developer accounts. Please note Apple requires two forms of access:
- Apple Developer account instructions:
- There is an annual fee of $99USD to enroll
1) If you don't already, create an Apple ID account.. Link here.
2) The following link outlines the information you'll need to collect to enroll. Link here.
3) Once you've captured the information, login with your Apple ID to begin the process. Link here.
4) Sign up to the Apple Developer Program Enrolment.
a) On your Apple Developer Program, go to Account → People → Invite People.
b) In the field "Invite as Admins," enter the email address email@example.com then click Invite.
- AppStore Connect account instructions:
1. Log into your AppStore Connect account, click Users and Roles → ⊕ on top of the Users list.
2. The "Add iTunes Connect user" page will open. Enter the User Information for Mobi2Go and click Next.
- First name: Mobi2Go
- Last Name: LIMITED.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Select App Manager as the "User Role" and click Next.
Please note Apple has noticed this point and there are some pending changes which will ensure both Developer and AppStore Connect accounts are unified. If interested, you can read more below:
- Google Play Developer account instructions:
- There is a one off registration fee of $25 USD.
1) If you don't already, create a Google account for your brand. Link here.
2) The following link outlines the information you'll need to sign up. Link here.
3) Sign up and complete registration for a Google Play developer account. Link here.
4) Give “email@example.com” Admin user access. Advice Mobi2Go once completed.