Both Google and Apple have started enforcing identity protection of impersonation and intellectual property. In the past we (Mobi2Go) have had you sign a waiver that allowed us to produce on your behalf.
Having your own account will give you greater control & allow us to provide a better experience for your customers, if updates are required down the track.
If you don't already have one, you'll need to create a Google account for your brand, in order to develop an app.
There is a one-off registration fee of $25 USD.
- Go to this link
- The information you’ll need to sign up is outlined here
- Sign up and complete the registration for a Google Play Developer account
- Give “firstname.lastname@example.org” Admin user access
- Please advise Mobi2Go once this has been completed.
If you already have a Google Play Console Account:
- Sign in to Google Play Console
- In the left pane, navigate to Settings → Users and Permissions → Invite New User with this info:
- Email: email@example.com
- Access Expiry Date: Never
- Role: Administrator
Once these steps have been completed, please contact Mobi2Go.
Invitations to these accounts will need to be accepted promptly as the invitations are one use and time sensitive.
If you have already signed up as an Individual & would like to convert your account to a Company or Organisation Apple Developer account, please refer to this article.