Both Google and Apple enforce identity protection of impersonation and intellectual property. MOBI requires you to create your own Developer Account so that we can build your app in that account.
Having your own account will help when we need to update your app in the future, and give you greater control & allow us to provide a better experience for your customers.
Create a Google Play Developer Account
If you don't already have one, you'll need to create a Google account for your brand, in order to develop an app.
There is a one-off registration fee of $25 USD.
- Sign up and complete the registration for a Google Play Developer account: here
- Give firstname.lastname@example.org Admin user access
- Please contact MOBI once this has been completed.
If you already have a Google Play Console Account:
- Sign in to Google Play Console
- In the left pane, navigate to Settings → Users and Permissions → Invite New User with this info:
- Email: email@example.com
- Access Expiry Date: Never
- Role: Administrator
Once these steps have been completed, please contact MOBI.
Invitations to these accounts will need to be accepted promptly as the invitations are single-use and time sensitive.
If you have already signed up as an Individual & would like to convert your account to a Company or Organisation Apple Developer account, please refer to this article.