Have an issue that needs fixing? Do not stress - Mobi2Go Support is here to help.
If you've read through our Help Centre articles, searched high & low & can't find a remedy for your pain, then we can dial into your computer remotely (where POS is located) & check out what is going on by using TeamViewer.
TeamViewer is an application for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing & file transfers between computers. It will allow us to see what you are you seeing.
If you want our Support team to dial in remotely to your computer, you will first need to download & install TeamViewer to allow us access so you we can hit the ground running.
Set up TeamViewer access
- Open a new web browser window or tab & click this link to download TeamViewer
- The download should automatically start
- Once downloaded, click on the app to open & run the installation
- You will be taken through the TeamViewer Host Setup
- Click Next at the Welcome to TeamViewer 12 Host screen
- Select Company / Commercial use & click Next
- Check the box next to I accept the terms of the License Agreement & click Next
- The auto-installer will finalise & the TeamViewer software will start. Be patient, it may take a couple of minutes
- An Unattended Access prompt will display. Click Next
- Enter your Store name under Computer name
- Enter mobi2go for Password & enter mobi2go again in Confirm Password
- Click Next
- On the Completing the wizard screen, click Finish
- Another prompt will appear under Account assignment. Click Allow and finish
- On the next screen with the Mobi2Go logo & the TeamViewer ID, click the cog/gear to the right-hand side, next to Allow Remote Control
- In the TeamViewer options screen, click Security from the left-hand side
- Check the box Grant Mobi2Go, Mobi2Go easy access
- Click OK
- Communicate your TeamViewer ID to our Mobi2Go Support team
If the video is blurry when maximised, please click on the cog icon & then click on 720p or 1080p to change the resolution from Auto to 720p/1080p. Give it a few seconds & the video will clear up.