Check out the following articles to get started with Mobi2Go. We recommended following the below step-by-step, to ensure your store is setup correctly when you're ready to go live.
Our on-demand webinar 'Getting Started With Mobi2Go' is a free training designed to help you get started.
Head Office/Store Settings
- Make sure your store's name, address, tax details & timezone are correct
- While you're there, set your store's Trading Hours
- Setup your POS. If you want to get selling really fast you can have orders sent to your Email or use Mobi2Go Order for Windows.
- Configure Mobi2Go Payments.
- Upload Images for your site & menu (optional)
Create your Menu
- Check out our On-Demand Webinars for free training session on How to Build your Menu.
- Import your Menu via POS or, without POS
- Get an Overview of the Menu Editor - where the magic happens
- To perfect your customer experience, fine tune your Menu, Categories, Products,Modifier Groups, and Modifiers
- To understand which items are linked to the menu, to categories etc. check out this article
Set up your website
- If you're not planning on embedding into an existing website, you can use our Theme templates & add your branding to youru Mobi2Go 'one-pager'
- If you know your way around a CSS stylesheet, feel free to jump into our Custom Stylesheet section
- Configure your domain settings, if you have a pre-existing website or use a Custom Domain
- Alternatively, you can embed the storefront into an existing website (eg. Wordpress, Squarespace etc.)
- And no matter what, make sure your website is secure!
- If you've completed the initial setup, sink your teeth into setting up Vouchers for your customers
- Get to know your Sales Reports or search for a specific order
- Set Dynamic Wait Times or other use Menu tags to customise your order or product conditions eg. make products only pick-up only
- Integrate a Delivery service into your Mobi2Go website or set your own Delivery Zones
- Add Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel & other analytics into your storefront to track your sales & customer interactions
If you get stuck or you're having problems with something specific, feel free to lodge a Support ticket.