Congratulations! You've taken the first step in setting yourself up for world domination of the digital world.
I've signed up to the 30-day free trial - now what?
Onboarding, whether you ask Mobi2Go to implement for you or whether you do it all yourself, can be broken down into segments & basically follows the same path.
🚀 Check out the following articles to get going. We recommended following the below step-by-step, to ensure your store is setup correctly when you're ready to go live.
- Make sure your store's name, address, tax details & timezone are correct
- While you're there, set your store's Trading Hours
- Setup your POS dispatcher. If you don't have one yet, you can use Mobi2Go Order for Windows
- Configure your Payment Gateway so you can start taking orders. If you don't have one, we recommend using Mobi2Go Payments
- Familiarise yourself with mitigating risks when taking online orders
- Learn how to Upload Images for your site & menu
Create your Menu
- Get an Overview of the Menu Editor - where the magic happens
- Create a new Menu to get the party started
- Once you've created your base menu, move onto creating Categories
- Create your Products, that you'd like to sit in the categories
- Move onto creating your Modifiers first & then create Modifier Groups for them to sit in
- Alternatively, you can import your Menu via POS or, without POS
- To understand which items are linked to the menu, to categories etc. check out this article
Setup your website
- If you're not planning on embedding into an existing website, you can use our Theme templates & add your branding
- If you know your way around a stylesheet, feel free to jump into our Custom Stylesheet section
- Configure your domain settings, if you have a pre-existing website or use a Custom Domain
- Alternatively, you can embed the storefront into an existing website (eg. Wordpress, Squarespace etc.)
- And no matter what, make sure your website is secure!
- If you've completed the initial setup, sink your teeth into setting up Vouchers for your customers
- Get to know your Sales Reports or search for a specific order
- Set Dynamic Wait Times or other use Menu tags to customise your order or product conditions eg. make products only pick-up only
- Integrate a Delivery service into your Mobi2Go website & set your Delivery Zones
- Add Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel & other analytics into your storefront to track your sales & customer interactions
If you get stuck or you're having problems with something specific, feel free to lodge a Support ticket.