So you've heard about Mobi2Go & you're keen to jump into the digital world by setting your business up with an online ordering solution. But, how much does it all cost?
For us at Mobi2Go, we understand that for most businesses, this is what it all comes down to. The dollars and cents, the credits & debits; the bottom line.
After completing a free 30-day trial, you can continue to use our service on a month-to-month basis, no lock-in contracts by selecting from 1 of our 3 available plans based on your company size: 1-10 locations, 11-25 locations or 25+ locations.
If you would like to request a demo, please fill out this form to get in contact with our Sales team.
- Onboarding - An initial service provided for both Standard & Enterprise plans that includes initial menu loading, store configuration, website integration & one-on-one training
- Premium Support - Enjoy ongoing menu rebuilds & maintenance, priority email support, quarterly reports, 1-on-1 training, webinar access & have your say on feature requests
- Menu Rebuild - Have one of our team load & configure your new menu
- iOS & Android Apps (Standard & Enterprise) - Branded iOS & Android apps for your customers to order from their phones
- App Update - Make a change to the design or content of your mobile app
- Design Services - Feel like your Storefront needs a fresh coat of pain & some design inspiration, but don't have the time or the resources? Our talented designers can help
- Mobi2Go Printer - The Mobi2Go Printer is a standalone printer that receives & prints orders directly from Mobi2Go
How long is my contract?
Unless you sign up for one of our annual plans, all Mobi2Go account plans are month to month. We make it simple to start — and stop — your service at any time.
Can I download Mobi2Go?
No. Mobi2Go is a hosted web service. Mobi2Go provides many starter methods for exporting your data should you choose to do so.
Do I need to enter my credit card details?
No. You can sign up and use Mobi2Go for 30 days without entering your credit card details. At the end of your trial, or when you decide to launch your store, you will need to pick a plan and enter your credit card details.
Can I change plans?
Sure! You can change at any time to whatever plan suits your needs best.
What sales taxes are applied?
Mobi2Go is an international company with offices in New Zealand and Australia. For New Zealand customers, GST of 15% is added, and for Australian customers, 10% sales tax is applied.
For more information & for prices in your currency (based on location), please check out our Mobi2Go website.