Scenario: You have lodged a ticket with our Mobi2Go Support team and now you've got questions about what happens next.
Now that we have received your Support request, it will be investigated by a member of our Mobi2Go Support team. Once reviewed we will be in contact as soon as possible to advise of the progress, clarify details or provide a resolution to your request.
To ensure your Support request is answered in a timely manner, please help us by providing as much relevant and clear detail as possible including screenshots, specific error messages, the steps/actions you took to get the point prior to lodging a Support request and anything else you feel will help.
To update your ticket with this information, you can do so via our nifty Customer Portal which is on our revamped Mobi2Go Help Centre.
To access this portal, you will need to sign-up to our Help Centre here for access, otherwise feel free to click Reply All via email.
The benefits of signing up include:
- Submit tickets in the Mobi2Go Help Centre without being prompted to provide your email address
- Track your past & present tickets in the Help Centre
- Comment on articles in the Help Centre (if enabled)
- Update your user profile & add additional contact information (e.g. email addresses & social media accounts) so that you can submit Support requests from any of these social accounts.)
If you're keen to get the most out of the Mobi2Go platform, our Mobi2Go Help Centre is a great place to start. We are always updating our Help Centre content & adding new articles with more improvements coming to our Help Centre in the near future.
If you have a problem there’s a very good chance that we’ll have seen it before, and added an article with the answer that you are seeking, so please check our Help Centre first. If you do end up finding your answer, please let us know if it was helpful!
We do not offer dedicated phone support, however you can contact Support the following ways:
- Help Centre - via the Submit a Request form, either as a guest or as a registered user
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org is our email address
- Chat - If you see a pop-up message on the Mobi2Go platform, you can ask your question there, and we will forward the conversation to a ticket to respond
Before lodging another ticket, we appreciate your patience & understanding as we try to answer your request in the most accurate way possible. Sometimes we will need to liaise with other areas of Mobi2Go, or it may need to be escalated for further investigation.
We are more than happy to take on your suggestions, ideas, comments - we would love to hear from you! The more feedback provided by you, the customer - the more we can improve your experience.
If you are unsure or confused about anything to do with Support - please let our Support team know. We here at Mobi2Go Support are always looking for ways to improve our service.
Article is closed for comments.