WizBang Onetap is hospitality point of sale, stock control, customer loyalty, reporting & integrated software using smart technology for restaurants, cafes & bars.
Mobi2Go integrates directly to your WizBang Onetap POS system. That means, orders will be automatically sent to your POS, registered for reporting purposes & automatically print using your existing in-store POS printer.
POS dispatchers like WizBang Onetap are setup at a Store level, not via a Head Office level. However to Import a Menu you will need to do so via Head Office level, as menu changes can only be completed at the Head Office level. If you are at a Store location & need a Menu Import, please contact your Company Administrator or feel free to contact our Support team.
To ensure you have completed your WizBang Onetap integration into Mobi2Go, check out these resources:
- Set up Wizbang in Mobi2Go - get started with setting up your Wizbang integration with Mobi2Go
- WizBang connection details - the connection details from WizBang required for the Mobi2Go integration to work
- Import your Menu from Wizbang - refer to the article below to find out how you can bring your WizBang menu across
Import your Menu
- From the Head Office Dashboard click MENU from the grey navigational pane
- In the Menu Editor, locate & click on the Go to Menu Importer hyperlink (to the right-hand side)
- This will take you to the Menu Importer page
- To the right of the heading Source, click on the drop-down menu that says JSON/CSV to reveal other import options
- Select POS System from the drop-down
- The view below will change. Under Source, click on Select Location to reveal all of the stores within the company/head office that have the POS Import ability
- Select the Store from the drop-down menu, that you will be importing the menu from
- Click Import From POS. Depending on the number of items this may take a while
- Once the initial Import is finished you will see a list of Menus, Categories, Modifier Groups, Products & Modifiers
- At this point you can manually un-flag items you do not want to import for your online ordering menu
- Once you're happy with the list, click the IMPORT button at the bottom of the page to submit the changes. (Again, depending on the number of items this may take awhile.)
- Click the IMPORT button at the bottom of the page to submit the changes. (Again, depending on the number of items this may take awhile.)
- Once the menu has finished importing, a message will display providing a summary of what was imported & how many of those items were imported
- This will create a menu called WizBang (which can be changed later)
If you do not click IMPORT at the bottom of the page & you leave the page after loading the items from POS, you will lose the items imported. IMPORT at the bottom of the page is essentially the same as SAVE at the bottom of other pages so, save a headache now & always scroll down.
Set the Menu for your Store
- Log into your Mobi2Go store account
- From the Store Dashboard click SETTINGS from the grey navigational pane
- On the Settings page locate General settings
- Next to the General settings heading, click EDIT
- In General Settings under the Store information heading, locate Menus
- Select/highlight the correct menu(s) that you would like to use
- At the bottom of the page, click SAVE to submit your changes
- To disregard any changes made, click CANCEL
If the video is blurry when maximised, please click on the cog icon & then click on 720p or 1080p to change the resolution from Auto to 720p/1080p. Give it a few seconds & the video will clear up.
To select multiple menus (e.g. Lunch menu & Dinner menu) hold CTRL for Windows (CMD for Mac) & click the other menu(s) that you would like to make active. Multiple menus will be highlighted. Click SAVE to submit the changes, making multiple menus active on your storefront.