Previously, in order to set holiday hours in advance, you had to manually change the Store Hours prior to the holiday & then set the hours back, after the holiday.
As of Easter 2019 we've launched a new & improved Holidays setting. This can be found under the Settings tab of your store(s).
This feature lets you:
- Set special holiday hours on a certain day
- Set your store as Closed on a certain day
- Add a holiday surcharge on a certain day
Please check out our updated Holiday Settings article, for more information on how-to configure this for your store(s).
Notes to be aware of
- Overrides in holidays apply to all opening hours types: pickup, delivery, and eat-in
- Holiday Hours support spillover to the next day just like opening hours do; if a store wishes to stay open until 2am the night of a holiday, they may do so
- Opening hours overrides for a given day do not affect hours spillover from the previous day. So in the example above, if the store were usually open until 2:00am the night of the 5th, the override in the screenshot above would not stop that from happening as usual. If a store wishes to close earlier the previous day, they need to add an additional override for that day as well
- The storefront adjusts available time slots to match the hours override, but does not automatically give an indication that hours are different on a given day; it is up to the store to communicate their adjusted hours to customers as they see fit.
If you require assistance with setting up holiday hours in advance, please feel free to contact our Support team.
Article is closed for comments.