You can get in touch with us and we'll set up your Table Ordering menu - at no extra cost.
How Table ordering works
- Customers sit down at a table, and use their phone to scan a QR code - this automatically opens up your Mobi2Go menu.
- They can order from your menu and pay from their table.
- We’ll provide you with the QR code, plus a short URL (for non QR users) that you can print on your menus or table cards.
- You can have one QR code for each location, and let guests type in their table number, or if you prefer a unique QR for each of your tables, we can do that too.
- If you plan to take the majority of your dine-in orders with our Table ordering, let us know if you need help designing menus or table cards - we're keen to help you grow with this new channel.
Here are the main requirements
You’ll need to be using Mobi2Go Payments. You can find out more about the benefits and rates on our website. You can create the account yourself, it takes about ten minutes to get set up (set up a Mobi2Go Payments account).
You can add Table ordering for no additional cost to your plan.
To be clear, as you do more volume through Mobi2Go, you'll be making more revenue and any transaction-based costs will increase — as we'll be processing more orders for you.
Get in touch with the team and we'll activate this feature
We support table ordering on all leading POS providers as well as Orders for Windows and the Mobi2Go printer.
To add table ordering, submit a support ticket and we'll get you started.