Friday 16 October 2020
We're changing the way you set Wait Times on your Store dashboard.
Before, to set your Delivery Wait Time, you had to mentally add your drive time to your prep time.
Now, you set the Prep Time and Drive Time, and your Delivery Wait Time is calculated automatically.
- The new name for Pickup Wait Time is Prep Time. That’s how long it takes to prepare an order.
- The Delivery Wait Time setting has been replaced with Drive Time. That’s the time it takes to deliver a prepared order from the store to your customer.
- Once you've set Prep Time and Drive Time, Mobi2Go automatically calculates your Pickup and Delivery Wait Times.
- So if your Prep Time is 20min, and your Drive Time is 10min, your settings should look like the below - note that total Delivery time of 30 minutes has been automatically calculated below Drive Time.
How does the change impact my store?
We’ve automatically calculated your Drive Time based on your prior settings:
🕐 If your Delivery Wait Time was greater than your Pickup Wait Time, your new Drive time has been changed to the difference between the two:
If Pickup wait time was 10min and Delivery wait time was 25min, your Drive Time is now 15min
🕐 If your Pickup Wait Time was greater than your Delivery Wait Time, your new Drive time is the same as what you had set for Delivery wait time:
If Pickup wait time was 20min and Delivery wait time was 10min, your Drive Time is now 10min
When is this change happening?
These settings will change:
Toronto: Sunday 18 Oct 8-10pm
Sydney: Monday 19 Oct 10am-12pm
New Zealand: Monday 19 Oct 1-3pm
- Double check your Prep and Drive Times on your store dashboard during the above times
- Remember that Drive time is only the time it takes to deliver a prepared order from the store to a customer - this is automatically added to Prep Time to become your total Delivery Wait Time.
- Read the full article on managing your wait times
Please sign in to leave a comment.